The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hello from Utah

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Holyhabanero

PARKED
Jan 14, 2008
As a teenager I read Entrepreneur Magazine and dreamed of owning my own business and being financially well off. Fast forward to today, I'm rapidly approaching 40 and I still have those same dreams, but for one reason or another I have never acted on them.

Lately I've realized that unless I act on those dreams I will never be fulfilled so I'm ready to finally do something about. I couldn't have found this site at a better time. I hope to learn a lot from you all and maybe even make a small contribution of my own.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome! This site will most definitely change you. The more active you are, the more motivated you will become! How'd you find this place, btw?

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome sir and thx for joining!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom