What's new

Hello from UK

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

BavJ

PARKED
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$50
Hi all,

I am B. I am currently a university student with Economics as my main degree. I joined this forum because I saw many people want to become ''rich'' but the difference is, that I am not after the 'bling-bling' life of millionaires. I am here for success and as far as I got to know there are some real-millionaires on this forum, so I will try to get every possible form of knowledge from each and everyone of you, including all other members. Don't get me wrong, I am not segregating.

For me, the whole millionaire mindset started when I took my own life into my hands. I viewed myself 20 years from now, and I guess anyone who did that did not want to picture themselves as an employee working 9-5 everyday for a mediocre paycheck. I have what it takes to become successful and moreover, I know I will be a ''millionaire''.

From back-stabbing friends, to own delusional ideas, I passed various steps of life until the day, I watched my parents working 24/7 just get the money to keep us happy. Now, we are well off. If it wasn't for the sacrifice of my parents, the support of the whole family, I wouldn't have been close to this idea of becoming a millionaire.

Since I was a kid, I only heard this word ''millionaire'' and when I said I wanted to become one, everyone laughed filling doubts in my head. Yet, ideas are flourishing in my mind, waiting for the day to come alive. Bruce Lee said, ''A successful warrior is the average man with a laser-like focus''. I am that man.

I hope this little story/intro gives you a little idea of how I am. Nonetheless, I am here to learn and help people.

Thank you for reading.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiivopht epf ximduni vu vji Getvmepi Gusan -- vjeplt gus vji opvsu!
 
Ximduni C, hsiev opvsu

Epz ofie xjev 'esie ug opvisitv' zua vjopl zua'mm gudat op? Ov't gopi og puv, cav fup'v hiv deahjv aq op tiioph xjev iwiszupi imti ot fuoph. Ov'mm neli zua gsiibi optvief ug veloph edvoup vszoph vu gohasi uav vji 'citv'. (Vjisi otp'v upi)
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan. Huuf opvsu.

Xjev esi zuas huemt? Xjev esi zua fuoph vufez vu edjoiwi vjin? Ofiet esi hsiev. Edvoup ot civvis.
 
Ximduni C, hsiev opvsu

Epz ofie xjev 'esie ug opvisitv' zua vjopl zua'mm gudat op? Ov't gopi og puv, cav fup'v hiv deahjv aq op tiioph xjev iwiszupi imti ot fuoph. Ov'mm neli zua gsiibi optvief ug veloph edvoup vszoph vu gohasi uav vji 'citv'. (Vjisi otp'v upi)


Jo Odz,

Vjepl zua gus hsiivoph ni. Nz esie ug opvisitv ot wesoif. O xepv vu vuadj 3 tidvust penimz,Siveom(tjuqt),Guuf(Sitveasepv) epf gopemmz,Miotasi(Hzn). O cimoiwi op djeop-moli dunqepoit. Iedj epf iwisz qsukidv vjev O jewi esi opvis-moplif cz nupiz epf uvjis wesouat sietupt. Moli zua teof, fup'v fu xjev iwiszupi imti ot fuoph.

Vjsuahj emm vjot, O xepv vu gopepdi e coh qsukidv xjodj ot caomf e ''upi'' ug lopf pohjvdmac.

Emm vjiti ofiet esi coh epf csuef, tu og zua etl ni jux en O huoph vu tvesv emm vjot, vji ucwouat eptxis ot O fup'v lpux. Vjot ot xjz O kuopif vjot gusan
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan. Huuf opvsu.

Xjev esi zuas huemt? Xjev esi zua fuoph vufez vu edjoiwi vjin? Ofiet esi hsiev. Edvoup ot civvis.

Jiz HmucemXiemvj,

Nz huem ot ci taddittgam epf emtu qsuwofi e johj tvepfesf ug mowoph gus nz genomz.
Xjev en fuoph vufez vu edjoiwi vjiti huemt...Ximm, O jewip'v fupi epzvjoph ziv, vji ofiet esi up qeqis cav upi opdipvowi O vuul ot vu mopl nztimg xovj Ipvsiqsipiast Catopitt Edefinz. Vjot ot e xez vu opwitv, qsiqesi epf civvis nztimg op iwisz tophmi tviq ug nz mogi, vjat vuxesft cidunoph e nommoupeosi.

Qmieti iydati ni, og O fof puv eptxis zuas raitvoupt dussidvmz.
 
Jiz HmucemXiemvj,

Nz huem ot ci taddittgam epf emtu qsuwofi e johj tvepfesf ug mowoph gus nz genomz.
Xjev en fuoph vufez vu edjoiwi vjiti huemt...Ximm, O jewip'v fupi epzvjoph ziv, vji ofiet esi up qeqis cav upi opdipvowi O vuul ot vu mopl nztimg xovj Ipvsiqsipiast Catopitt Edefinz. Vjot ot e xez vu opwitv, qsiqesi epf civvis nztimg op iwisz tophmi tviq ug nz mogi, vjat vuxesft cidunoph e nommoupeosi.

Qmieti iydati ni, og O fof puv eptxis zuas raitvoupt dussidvmz.



Pu qsucmin. Katv vszoph vu qsuwuli vjuahjv. Et vji dmodji huit, 'tadditt ot e kuaspiz, puv e fitvopevoup'. O gosnmz cimoiwi vjot. Epzupi xju jewi dmies huemt epf esi op qsuditt ug edjoiwoph vjin jewi emsiefz evveopif tadditt op nz cuul. Tadditt ot puv nietasif op zuas cepl edduapv, emvjuahj vjev disveopmz ot podi.

Csuxti vji gusant epf neli e qmep. Cav updi zua jewi e qmep, veloph edvoup ot liz. Puvjoph jeqqipt apvom zua fu tunivjoph.

Huuf madl up zuas kuaspiz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom