The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From the UK

Santella

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 25, 2023
My name I Santella ad I am very glad to b a part of this group. I have read all 3 of Dmarco's books and I know my life can never be the same again. The Millionaire Fastlane is really my wealth bible that I listen to every day. The way Unscripted was put together was so amazing and again learnt a lot. Wealth exposed was also a good read. 23 years ago, after living my dreams as a musical theatre performer, I got caught up in the snares of that lifestyle I had sclerosis of the liver which led to me having a liver transplant. since then I have been looking for a way to become financially free. I have lost a lot of money through Ponzi schemes and MLM, not to mention buying courses that I just did not take action on. Through reading the 3 books, I truly believe my destiny is defo to be an entrepreneur. At the moment I am a singing and piano teacher, so at least I am doing something I enjoy, but exchanging time for money is not my destiny, so I am off to do my l/5/10 plantasy and start on the road to freedom.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
Welcome to the forum, Santella
I just bought Wealth Exposed, I didn't know it existed before seeing your post

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.