Gwenelle Jantzi
New Contributor
My name is Gwenelle, Im happy to be here! I have read The Millionaire Fastlane and it changed so much for me. I am trying to put those practices into my new practice as a nutrition coach and educator after 10 years of experience in the field... but I am just starting out while having a j.o.b. as well. Needless to say there are some constraints on my time and the first year so far is proving challenging, but I have expected nothing less and am trying to soak up as much gold and wisdom and tips as I can to get and keep that momentum going.
There is definitely a need for an overhaul in the American diet with so much disease happening in this nation, and I aim to help people do it in a time, and money saving manner for starters. As a newbie to all of this I am looking for places to hold meetups to get out in front of as much people as possible. I am aware of what the library offers, but if there are any other suggestions for places to reserve for a meetup, please let me know your suggestions!
There is definitely a need for an overhaul in the American diet with so much disease happening in this nation, and I aim to help people do it in a time, and money saving manner for starters. As a newbie to all of this I am looking for places to hold meetups to get out in front of as much people as possible. I am aware of what the library offers, but if there are any other suggestions for places to reserve for a meetup, please let me know your suggestions!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
