Hey everyone,
I found this forum through the book The Millionaire Fastlane , which has plenty of references to it.
The book was really inspiring to me and this forum is even more so, so I'm really glad to have stumbled upon it!
A little bit about myself:
I'm from the Netherlands, currently almost 25 years old (just one week to go :groove
and in the process of creating a second business on-the-side, for me and my girlfriend.
My main job is working 40 hours/week at a computer company, which I don't really like. So I hope to reduce those hours to 32 in the next few months and eventually to 0, to be able to fully focus on my own company, which is a web-development company.
The book and this forum have given me a lot of great ideas to start a new business, so I'm currently developing a website, creating flyers and arranging all kinds of things, so my girlfriend can start giving workshops a few evenings a week (she's still in school, so the only has the weekends and evenings to spend).
I know the businesses I'm currently working on are not really enabling me to go to the Fast Lane yet, but my first concern is to pay off a few loans I had to take while i was in school. Plus I hope they will give me the chance to work less for my boss and focus more on the ideas I'm developing while checking the topics on this forum, so I can really make the step to become a Fast Lane driver!
:fastlane:
I found this forum through the book The Millionaire Fastlane , which has plenty of references to it.
The book was really inspiring to me and this forum is even more so, so I'm really glad to have stumbled upon it!
A little bit about myself:
I'm from the Netherlands, currently almost 25 years old (just one week to go :groove
My main job is working 40 hours/week at a computer company, which I don't really like. So I hope to reduce those hours to 32 in the next few months and eventually to 0, to be able to fully focus on my own company, which is a web-development company.
The book and this forum have given me a lot of great ideas to start a new business, so I'm currently developing a website, creating flyers and arranging all kinds of things, so my girlfriend can start giving workshops a few evenings a week (she's still in school, so the only has the weekends and evenings to spend).
I know the businesses I'm currently working on are not really enabling me to go to the Fast Lane yet, but my first concern is to pay off a few loans I had to take while i was in school. Plus I hope they will give me the chance to work less for my boss and focus more on the ideas I'm developing while checking the topics on this forum, so I can really make the step to become a Fast Lane driver!
:fastlane:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
