What's new

Hello from Texas

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

alanchavez

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
25
Location
Brownsville
Rep Bank
$105
User Power: 12%
My name is Alan, I'm 23 years old, I read the book and got hooked.
I have to admit that I also bought the lie of "Go to school, work hard, and someday, at the end of my life, I will have enough money to die peacefully..."

I have a goal, and this is it: I will earn my first million before I turn 30, I am about to graduate with a CS degree. I am currently prostituting my time for $12/hr as a web developer at a local company, that's more than the average around here, the other day my boss told me "You earn good money", after I found out that he was paying graphic designers $8/hr and they seemed happy with that rate.

This book opened my eyes, and I realized that it was possible, it also proved my thoughts right... A million dollars in today's economy is not that much, and it will be less as the days pass by.

I guess that's about it right now, I'll be around :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiev vu jewi zua upcuesf. :)
Zua esi sohjv, e nommoup otp'v xjev ov atif vu ci juxiwis ov't tvomm hsiev vu ci ecmi vu demm astimg e nommoupeosi! :)
 
Viyet! :ciis:

Qmieti iydati nz notvelit, On atoph veqeveml epf e nucomi fiwodi.
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Emep.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom