What's new

Hello From Texas

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

EntreViews

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
30
Location
Tomball, TX
Rep Bank
$105
User Power: 3%
Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Robert Garcia and I am from just north of Houston, TX. I am married with two boys and we enjoy MX and BMX as hobbies.

The main reason I am here is for networking as well as interacting with others who are serious about being successful and making lots of money.

Up to a few days ago I was running a large format printing/sign company with a partner but due to the economy and other interest we have decided to part ways and sell off the equipment.

I think I will continue to service our larger clients by brokering the jobs out but I do have a few other projects I would like to launch as well. Fortunately my wife is making enough to support us so I have time to think and be a little picky about what direction I go.

I look forward to chatting with you all and Good Luck in 2010!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni gsun Viyet!!! Vjisi esi raovi e gix gsun vji hsiev tvevi vjev gsiraipv vji cuesf. Tuapft moli zua dep csoph e siemn ug iyqisoipdi gsun vji catopitt zua xisi op.
 
Ximduni, hmef vu jewi zua jisi!
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi piohjcus.:djiist:
 
Ximduni!
 
Et e gimmux Getvmepis epf Viyep, ximduni qesf'pis!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom