The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Sydney, Australia

ardini

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 20, 2021
Sydney, Australia
G'day from Australia. Loved reading TMF and consider it one of the best books I've ever read, and I read a lot. The last 2 parts of the book (7 & 8) were particularly captivating for me. A clear well-defined path for what I've been wanting to achieve for some time. I'm onto it. Clearly a case of when the student is ready the teacher will appear.

I live a very comfortable and "successful" life in the slowlane. Over educated with a PhD in education and work as a professor in a large university here in Sydney. Time freedom isn't bad but no residual income. Teaching has provided me with fulfilling opportinites to live and work abroad (Japan and Saudi Arabia) and I consider myself more a global citizen than a typical Aussie. Waiting for the pandemic to settle so I can live overseas again.

I'm quite the consumer and really attracted to the concept of becoming a producer. As grateful as I am for my slowlane comforts, I am totally ready to transition into the fastlane and committed to my new phase in life as a successful entrepreneur. Website design and lead generation are my starting points (they go hand in hand) and am heavily engaged in building my skills in these areas. Focusing on one business at a time so I can "do it in the most excellent way".

Going to read parts 7 & 8 again and again. Unscripted is on its way (out of stock in Amazon Australia). Subscribed to the Unscripted network and can see joining INSIDERS on the horizon.

I've never joined a forum before so this is my first ever post. Looking forward to being in this one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Welcome to the forum. Wish you all the best.
Let us know if you need any help!

Spino

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jan 26, 2019
Welcome to the forum (From Melbourne) and well done on reading TMF

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
Welcome !
Have you thought about leveraging the skills you already have ( teaching) but in a course format?

Anyway, glad to have you here.
good luck!

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum. You'll find there's a wealth of knowledge throughout these pages. I recommend you plan time to read the GOLD and NOTABLE threads. It will take a while but there's so much knowledge being shared it's worth it.

I found the Fastlane later in life as well. The good news is that the Fastlane and the "market" don't care how old you are.

dleerium

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 17, 2021
Great to meet a fellow Aussie! Also from Sydney originally but currently in London

ardini

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 20, 2021
Sydney, Australia
Welcome !
Have you thought about leveraging the skills you already have ( teaching) but in a course format?

good luck!
Thank you. Yes my mind is boggling with ideas to leverage my skills.

ardini

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 20, 2021
Sydney, Australia
Welcome to the forum. You'll find there's a wealth of knowledge throughout these pages. I recommend you plan time to read the GOLD and NOTABLE threads. It will take a while but there's so much knowledge being shared it's worth it.

I found the Fastlane later in life as well. The good news is that the Fastlane and the "market" don't care how old you are.
Thank you. Yes I can already see there's so much value in this forum.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome @ardini appreciate the intro.

ardini

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 20, 2021
Sydney, Australia
Welcome !

good luck!
Thank you. Yes my mind is boggling with ideas for some kind of educational subscription site.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...