The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Switzertland

otaku_ch

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 9, 2021
Hello everyone!

My name is Nicolas and I'm from Switzerland. I came across this community first by watching a video from James Jani in which he recommended the book "The Millionaire FastLane " which I loved so much.

In order to tell me more about me. I'm a single (for now) 40 years old. I'm defining myself as someone atypical.

For over 16 years he has worked both in IT for a number of world-class companies as well as in the digital marketing world. From office support to web design to digital marketing, he has done it all, and through that, he has learned the ins and outs of software, hardware, and the digital world. His goal is to immerse himself in your organization, appreciate existing business trends and see how he can take you to the next level of growth through the lens of the marketplace.

Recently, I just wrote and published my first ever book on the topic of digital transformation (in french). It's a book that makes a parallel between an old classic Military treaty written by a 19th Prussian General famously known as Clausewitz and the digital change that we are currently experiencing around us. This book is the first to become a "producer" and escape the current "rat race". Due to the fact, I recovered from a burn-out which only impacted my personal life but how I see myself as a professional. I envisioned gaining more freedom in my life so I can stay in shape physically as well as mentally, so I can fully enjoy myself as a man, as a boyfriend, last but not least as a healthy father.

I'm here to learn with humility from others and also share my personal and work experiences.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Nicolas, great to have ya.

Djioul

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 12, 2021
France
Hello everyone!

My name is Nicolas and I'm from Switzerland. I came across this community first by watching a video from James Jani in which he recommended the book "The Millionaire FastLane " which I loved so much.

In order to tell me more about me. I'm a single (for now) 40 years old. I'm defining myself as someone atypical.

For over 16 years he has worked both in IT for a number of world-class companies as well as in the digital marketing world. From office support to web design to digital marketing, he has done it all, and through that, he has learned the ins and outs of software, hardware, and the digital world. His goal is to immerse himself in your organization, appreciate existing business trends and see how he can take you to the next level of growth through the lens of the marketplace.

Recently, I just wrote and published my first ever book on the topic of digital transformation (in french). It's a book that makes a parallel between an old classic Military treaty written by a 19th Prussian General famously known as Clausewitz and the digital change that we are currently experiencing around us. This book is the first to become a "producer" and escape the current "rat race". Due to the fact, I recovered from a burn-out which only impacted my personal life but how I see myself as a professional. I envisioned gaining more freedom in my life so I can stay in shape physically as well as mentally, so I can fully enjoy myself as a man, as a boyfriend, last but not least as a healthy father.

I'm here to learn with humility from others and also share my personal and work experiences.
Hey Nicolas,

Welcome to the forum.
I live in France, 20 minutes away from the Swiss border. Where are you from ? How are the sales numbers from your Book ?

otaku_ch

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 9, 2021
Hey Nicolas,

Welcome to the forum.
I live in France, 20 minutes away from the Swiss border. Where are you from ? How are the sales numbers from your Book ?
I'm from Geneva. Actually, the sale are for now pretty low. I have to say I'm using the book as a personal branding tool as well as a "business card" that I can give to potential client.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Djioul

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 12, 2021
France
I'm from Geneva. Actually, the sale are for now pretty low. I have to say I'm using the book as a personal branding tool as well as a "business card" that I can give to potential client.
OK, I am close to the Basel region.

Very nice. Wish you the best !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.