The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From Switzerland

CharleyL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Apr 21, 2020
Switzerland
Hello All and @MJ DeMarco

I have read both Books The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . They have impacted my thoughts and the way I look into the Future. I hope to find some guidance that I can start and grow a business, I have an idea for a business but do not know the best resources to use to start. I have looked at many options but they are confusing, I do not want to waste my time going down one road and then having to backtrack. ( I know that can be positive because it will give you experience ).

Hopefully, and most likely, I will learn ways to approach a my business idea or find another one that might click better for me.

I am looking forward to learning and gaining experience here.

Best Wishes

CharleyL

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eliasxr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Feb 1, 2020
Innsbruck, Austria

I have read both Books The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . They have impacted my thoughts and the way I look into the Future. I hope to find some guidance that I can start and grow a business, I have an idea for a business but do not know the best resources to use to start. I have looked at many options but they are confusing, I do not want to waste my time going down one road and then having to backtrack. ( I know that can be positive because it will give you experience ).

Hopefully, and most likely, I will learn ways to approach a my business idea or find another one that might click better for me.

Best Wishes

CharleyL

Welcome to the forum @CharleyL !
Greetings from Austria :)

m1nu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 11, 2020
Switzerland

Best Wishes

CharleyL

Hey CharleyL

Welcome to the Forum! I'm also from Switzerland. So if you want to share some thoughts let me know!

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Welcome to the Forum! I'm also from Switzerland. So if you want to share some thoughts let me know!
More greetings from Switzerland. :)

Did you already start your business? @CharleyL
Would love to hear some updates.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...