The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Switzerland

Ben_Spring

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 10, 2014
Hello everyone,

I'm Benjamin, 25 from Switzerland.
I got a Bachelor degree in Economics with a major in Management and Finance but never found any will to pursue a traditional career in big banks or corporations.
During a year abroad in Germany, i came across two red pill books :
- The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson
It opened my eyes about nutrition and health. Even if I've evolved a bit from it, it helped me educate myself and set a good template. I managed to lose about 30kgs.
- The 4-Hour workweek by Tim Ferriss
Even if the business advices weren't realistic, it opened my eyes about the lifestyle I wanted and the vain pursue of a traditional career which wouldn't fill my needs and will.

A bit later I came across "The Millionaire Fastlane " which answered the business inquiries which weren't answered in Tim Ferris' Book. It opened my eyes and is an awesome book.

I currently work part time as an accountant, flexible hours and earning ok money as my boss knows I'm working here just to earn cash while wanting to start my own business. I'm basically earning what I need (rent, foods and some other activities) and want to use my spare time to build a business / educate myself.

As of today, I don't have a solid idea about a product/need to be solved, I plan to read, write my ideas down and try/fail.

I have the chance not to have a costly lifestyle (no family to support, shared flat) and want to use the following years to build my future.

I plan to go abroad next year, to travel around the world while building a business and need to build something which will help me support my basic need while traveling. I have 20'000 CHF down for this trip and hope to save some more.

I still need to find some like-minded people around me as my friends don't have higher goals.

Thank's everyone for this great forum and see you in the Fastlane.

Benjamin

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...