The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Switzerland!

LaPulga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 26, 2013
Hello guys!

My name is Alex and i am 18 years old. I am living in Zurich and i want to apologize for my bad english in advance :)

After graduating from school i am currently absolving an apprenticeship as an computer scientist. The main reason to become independent in terms of time and money is because i want to provide my parents a better life. They've done everything for me and i would like to give it something back to them.

My Mother is not really happy with the way i am heading (reading TMF and dont want to stay in the slowlane). She spent a lot of money for me to get the best education as possible. Because of that i will continue the last year of my apprenticeship so i don't upset her.

In the meantime i am earning some money with little businesses like importing products from china and sell them here.

A friend showed me a blog a lot of you sure know, StartupBros. I read every article and wrote one of the founders an e-mail where i explained him everything and asked for help. He said i should take a look at this forum because i can find a lot of informations here. And he was right! I allready learned so much from you and i want to thank you for all the great information which is provided here. Also a big thanks to MJ for the book. I never thought that a book could change my whole life.

I am looking forward to meet people with the same interests and learning from them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted52158

Hi Alex :D

I'm also from Switzerland :D I found you in the INSIDERS-Forum. We got a Thread for a Meetup in Switzerland Meetup - Zurich Meet Up and also a whatsapp-group.

Would love to connect and hear about how you're doing with your businesses :D

Hope you see this!

Greets Jason

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!