Hello everybody,
I`m pretty exited about the forums here. I almost finished reading your book MJ and already started to make some adjustments to my "job life" to make time for my entrepreneurial projects.
Thank you very much for wiriting the book, its life changing!!!
I will contribute to the forums as much as I can. Hope to meet some interesting people here and exchange ideas and of course learn a lot.
A bit about me:
- I`m 25 and work as IT Consultant in Geneva, Switzerland
- I`m was born in Poland and lived there until I was 18
- Then I moved to Germany to study IT, I live in Geneva for about 1 year
- Yes, and need to admit that I`m a self-improvement junkie
I see that corporate life and 9-5 job is killing me and my dreams and I`m changing that.
If anybody here is from Switzerland / Germany or Poland please let me know. It would be great to connect offline.
Thank you, and have a great day!
cheers,
MFx
I`m pretty exited about the forums here. I almost finished reading your book MJ and already started to make some adjustments to my "job life" to make time for my entrepreneurial projects.
Thank you very much for wiriting the book, its life changing!!!
I will contribute to the forums as much as I can. Hope to meet some interesting people here and exchange ideas and of course learn a lot.
A bit about me:
- I`m 25 and work as IT Consultant in Geneva, Switzerland
- I`m was born in Poland and lived there until I was 18
- Then I moved to Germany to study IT, I live in Geneva for about 1 year
- Yes, and need to admit that I`m a self-improvement junkie
I see that corporate life and 9-5 job is killing me and my dreams and I`m changing that.
If anybody here is from Switzerland / Germany or Poland please let me know. It would be great to connect offline.
Thank you, and have a great day!
cheers,
MFx
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
