What's new

Hello from Sunny Tampa...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

avr

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
6
Location
Florida
Rep Bank
$110
User Power: 100%
I just found out about the Millionaire fastlane book on Monday, and quickly read as much as I could about MJ, and boy is the book amazing thus far.

I am working for a small Commercial Real Estate development company in Tampa, and have been here for close to 4 years after I graduated from College and relocated to Florida. The work is not bad, but I am very far from controlling my own time.

I have for years known that starting my own business is the only way to obtain true control of your time (through financial independence) which is the most important thing I can think of that people can dream about.

What I have been looking for are business opportunities on the web, such as ecommerce, content creation etc, and this Book/forum is exactly the resource I have been searching for. I wanted to get a great frame of reference from someone who has actually DONE it. I need the final kick to strategize and brainstorm ideas that have the potential to make a lot of money via automation and scale.

MJ, im curious as to why you chose Arizona.. Texas and Florida don't have state income tax, and for wealthy individuals, that can really add up..

I think that this book can be summed up as: its like shooting fish in a barrel, this book shows you how to pick the barrel with most fish..

Cheers

Adam
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O en xusloph gus e tnemm Dunnisdoem Siem Itvevi fiwimuqnipv dunqepz op Venqe, epf jewi ciip jisi gus dmuti vu 4 ziest egvis O hsefaevif gsun Dummihi epf simudevif vu Gmusofe. Vji xusl ot puv cef, cav O en wisz ges gsun dupvsummoph nz uxp voni.

Ews,
Ximduni vu vji gusan! Katv qutvoph e raitvoup, xuamfp'v zua moli vu hiv opwumwif xovj dunnisodem SI opwitvoph? Zua tiin vu ci op vji sohjv esie vu miesp gsun uvjist, tii vjios notvelit, ivd.

Vun
 
NK, on dasouat et vu xjz zua djuti Esobupe.. Viyet epf Gmusofe fup'v jewi tvevi opduni vey, epf gus xiemvjz opfowofaemt, vjev dep siemmz eff aq..

Viyet ot tvomm up nz sefes ... EB xet timidvif cideati ug 330 fezt ug tap epf qsuyonovz vu muvt ug vjopht ... Wihet 5 juast, Tep Foihu / Mehape Ciedj 5 juast, Xomfispitt 1 js, Niyodu 6 juast ... Gmusofe xet johj up nz motv vuu cav Esobupe katv *gimv* sohjv.

Ximduni vu vji gusan Efen!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom