tom_rob
New Contributor
Hello from the great state of Florida, well actually Atlanta right now...
I am about halfway through MJ's book and have been extremely motivated!!
I have a good job that I enjoy, I am an airline pilot, but am tired of being stuck in the slowlane, and frankly tired of my multipliers being way to low. I am 33 years old and ready to make some changes.
Over the past few days I've read many of the posts and experiences and am past ready to be on the fastlane and the road to wealth (time, family, health).
I look forward to interacting with many of you; great forum!!
Sincerely,
Tom
I am about halfway through MJ's book and have been extremely motivated!!
I have a good job that I enjoy, I am an airline pilot, but am tired of being stuck in the slowlane, and frankly tired of my multipliers being way to low. I am 33 years old and ready to make some changes.
Over the past few days I've read many of the posts and experiences and am past ready to be on the fastlane and the road to wealth (time, family, health).
I look forward to interacting with many of you; great forum!!
Sincerely,
Tom
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
