The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Spain

MQL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 14, 2007
Barcelona, Spain
Hi all,

I like to start of the right foot, by introducing myself. I am a Dutch guy who left Holland out of love and am living now in Barcelona, Spain. Lately I have been thinking a lot about my future and the future of my family (wife and young son). Must be an age thing.

I read Rich Dad Poor Dad, and read some on the forum there. I don't know how, but I ended up here and saw some famous names. Then this should be the place for me to learn as much as I can.

Fact is that I have only 264 months to my retirement, and I need to get going, as I want to retire in only 120. I have been sitting on the fence for too long.

My wife and I have both a reasonable paying job (sales/export & architecture), but we are both making somebody else rich, and this doesn't bring us closer to our goals.

I am working on two business ideas right now and in the limited spare time I have I am learning about forex trading, as trading always fascinated me and I did when I was studying (stocks).

As I already have my 10 year plan ready, I will start with doing some reading, as here is so much priceless experience available, I need to get my hands on.

If there is anything I can do for you on this side of the pond just let me know.

I hope to have a great time here and be pushed to the limits....

May all your goals be reached!!

Dick
TNT (today Not Tomorrow)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome sir, its never too late to start!

G

Grimaldo

Hi all,

I like to start of the right foot, by introducing myself. I am a Dutch guy who left Holland out of love and am living now in Barcelona, Spain. Lately I have been thinking a lot about my future and the future of my family (wife and young son). Must be an age thing.

I read Rich Dad Poor Dad, and read some on the forum there. I don't know how, but I ended up here and saw some famous names. Then this should be the place for me to learn as much as I can.

Fact is that I have only 264 months to my retirement, and I need to get going, as I want to retire in only 120. I have been sitting on the fence for too long.

My wife and I have both a reasonable paying job (sales/export & architecture), but we are both making somebody else rich, and this doesn't bring us closer to our goals.

I am working on two business ideas right now and in the limited spare time I have I am learning about forex trading, as trading always fascinated me and I did when I was studying (stocks).

As I already have my 10 year plan ready, I will start with doing some reading, as here is so much priceless experience available, I need to get my hands on.

If there is anything I can do for you on this side of the pond just let me know.

I hope to have a great time here and be pushed to the limits....

May all your goals be reached!!

Dick
TNT (today Not Tomorrow)

Hello MQL, I am Albert from Barcelona too and I am also in the forex business. It would be good to be in contact with you. Are you still in bcn?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...