The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from South Korea

Boyoun Kim

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 17, 2020
Korea
Hi, My name is Boyoun Kim from South Korea.
I’ve been in financial industry for almost 15 years and always thought that it’s quite miserable to be tied with time to make money. But as time goes on with my salary goes up, the courage to break this tie and start something new was fading because I was scared and indecisive affecting by people around me kept saying that current job is the best option for me.
I accidentally read the “millionaire fastlane" by MJ DeMarco a year ago and it provided me a courage to try to put what I’ve been thinking into action.
But still, I’m not 100% sure and scared with questioning whether I can do what MJ DeMarco achieved. However, anyways, I decide to try out this time.

Thanks for wonderful book, MJ DeMarco. I hope I can get lots more courage and information I need also in this website.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Kim, welcome to the forum!

What are your plans for a business? Do you have any ideas yet?

Best

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...