What's new

Hello from Sheffield UK!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

willcouchman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
46
Rep Bank
$245
User Power: 41%
Hi everyone.

I read the Millionaire Fastlane recently, and was blown away by how well it captured ideas I have been trying to verbalise for a long time.

The Fastlane appeals to me because my most important 'asset' is time - I can live frugally and don't really care a whole lot about having a lot of money - besides enough to live comfortably and treat myself when I wish - but what I wish I had more of was time.

So about me:


I'm 24, joined the forum today, and LOVE self-development/self-help. I wanted to join this forum so that I can get a push and motivation to actually DO something with this information. I try to live by a philosophy like this:

Not taking action gets you nowhere; the thing that people miss about that is that thinking/reading etc is usually working off false/incomplete ideas and thoughts. Taking action gets rid of false and imaginary barriers and hurdles, and puts you into real contact with what is actually going on, which often are not at all what you thought they were.


This is a physical world and stuff gets changed by physically changing your environment. Once you make that cognitive leap, the satisfaction from actually effecting a physical change is such a bigger rush, the urge to read/study/ponder diminishes, and the urge to take action overtakes it! The momentum you can get from that as well is huge - I recently renovated my whole room in a matter of hours, and felt more alive than I have in a long time!

So that's why I'm here; to get encouragement, motivation and guidance, so I can do whatever I need to, to stop prostituting my Monday-Friday (and occasionally Saturday) for a one or two day break on Sunday (which because of Church often feels like another work day!)


Looking forward to being a member here!


Will
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Xomm. Xjev ot zuas esie ug catopitt opvisitv?
 
Vjepl zua!

O'n tvomm vszoph vu xusl vjev uav et ges et nz esie ug opvisitv huit; O siemmz en e vuvem pixcoi vu vjot lopf ug tvagg. Nz cohhitv esie ug "iyqisvoti" ot timg-jimq epf timg-fiwimuqnipv, et O'n up e duptvepv nottoup vu djephi epf onqsuwi nztimg iwisz fez.

Op visnt ug jux vjev xomm vseptmevi, vjuahj, us xjev esiet ug catopitt O duamf fu tunivjoph xovj - O siemmz en muuloph gus xjev nz giiv iwip esi cigusi O vsz vu gopf vjin!

Xomm
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom