What's new

Hello! From Shashi Prakash Agarwal

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

techite

PARKED
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
1
Location
Indore, India
Rep Bank
$60
Dear Friends, the honorable members of The Fast Lane Forum,
I recently read up the book titled 'MILLIONAIRE FAST LINE' and I agree with the self-employment program introduced in the book.
Let me tell you a bit about my self, I am a high school student and wanna be a millionaire on my own. Currently, i am persuading Science stream and i have pretty good qualifications in technical aspects. (Forgive, if i am boasting too much 😀) I have seen a very highly volatile life and am aware of the truck load of money that can come and go through the extremely uncertain stock market.
I think that, after joining this forum, I will have enough positivity to re-initiate my online businesses and make a good deal out of it.
I would appreciate your suggestions and comments and anything you wanna share with me.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom