- Joined
- Oct 26, 2010
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$90
$90
I find myself here after finishing MJ's book on recommendation from a friend.
A bit of info about myself -
I currently work from home as Regional Sales Manager at a large corporation, and recently re-located to SF from Chicago for the position. The freedom of this position allows ample time to move forward with my "fastlane" goals, and I am excited about the opportunities.
My educational background is in engineering and buisness. I taught myself basic HTML about 10 years ago, but unfortunately let those skills go dormant, so my next step is re-orient myself with the current landscape of web development. From there I plan to bring my product to market and look for large scale opportunities afforded by the internet.
I look forward to the journey
A bit of info about myself -
I currently work from home as Regional Sales Manager at a large corporation, and recently re-located to SF from Chicago for the position. The freedom of this position allows ample time to move forward with my "fastlane" goals, and I am excited about the opportunities.
My educational background is in engineering and buisness. I taught myself basic HTML about 10 years ago, but unfortunately let those skills go dormant, so my next step is re-orient myself with the current landscape of web development. From there I plan to bring my product to market and look for large scale opportunities afforded by the internet.
I look forward to the journey
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
