The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Poland

hyster

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Apr 30, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm from Gdańsk in Poland and I'm in the middle of the TMF book.

I was born in a sidewalkers family, we weren't VERY poor, but definitely below average in terms of wealth. My family went through some issues, in one point we had to pay 60k PLN (it's like ~$50k adjusting to average salary in my country) of debt of an addict family member.

I managed to get out from the sidewalk and entered the slowline by learning software development and working in this field - in Poland salaries of a software developer are one of the highest. Currently there are some health issues in my family and I'm constantly supporting it, which is fine, however it makes me stuck on the slowline... So... my dreams are to make me and my family live better and never to worry about money. I don't want to lose 40h/week for the rest of my life on a corporate job and also I don't think that this kind of job is as safe as everybody claims - that's why I want to join the fastlane.

For about a year now I've been training calisthenics and parkour. Even though I don't have any astonishing results in those fields, I feel I'm in the best shape in my life. Also, parkour is a great sport, highly recommended :) When you do a technique just right, it's a feeling as if you were moving effortlessly, almost as if you were flying. It's great and that's what I would like to do on my retirement. It means I must retire pretty fast, otherwise my body will be too old.

I'm struggling with founding my own business for several reasons, I hope this forum could help me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Olumide

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 28, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
It's nice to have you, Gdańsk. Everyone has a story but the good part is that you've discovered the Fastlane and now there's no going back.

I'm sure you'd get useful insights on here. Cheers!!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...