- Joined
- Apr 30, 2019
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 108%
Hello everyone, I'm from Gdańsk in Poland and I'm in the middle of the TMF book.
I was born in a sidewalkers family, we weren't VERY poor, but definitely below average in terms of wealth. My family went through some issues, in one point we had to pay 60k PLN (it's like ~$50k adjusting to average salary in my country) of debt of an addict family member.
I managed to get out from the sidewalk and entered the slowline by learning software development and working in this field - in Poland salaries of a software developer are one of the highest. Currently there are some health issues in my family and I'm constantly supporting it, which is fine, however it makes me stuck on the slowline... So... my dreams are to make me and my family live better and never to worry about money. I don't want to lose 40h/week for the rest of my life on a corporate job and also I don't think that this kind of job is as safe as everybody claims - that's why I want to join the fastlane.
For about a year now I've been training calisthenics and parkour. Even though I don't have any astonishing results in those fields, I feel I'm in the best shape in my life. Also, parkour is a great sport, highly recommended
When you do a technique just right, it's a feeling as if you were moving effortlessly, almost as if you were flying. It's great and that's what I would like to do on my retirement. It means I must retire pretty fast, otherwise my body will be too old.
I'm struggling with founding my own business for several reasons, I hope this forum could help me.
I was born in a sidewalkers family, we weren't VERY poor, but definitely below average in terms of wealth. My family went through some issues, in one point we had to pay 60k PLN (it's like ~$50k adjusting to average salary in my country) of debt of an addict family member.
I managed to get out from the sidewalk and entered the slowline by learning software development and working in this field - in Poland salaries of a software developer are one of the highest. Currently there are some health issues in my family and I'm constantly supporting it, which is fine, however it makes me stuck on the slowline... So... my dreams are to make me and my family live better and never to worry about money. I don't want to lose 40h/week for the rest of my life on a corporate job and also I don't think that this kind of job is as safe as everybody claims - that's why I want to join the fastlane.
For about a year now I've been training calisthenics and parkour. Even though I don't have any astonishing results in those fields, I feel I'm in the best shape in my life. Also, parkour is a great sport, highly recommended
I'm struggling with founding my own business for several reasons, I hope this forum could help me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
