Hello everyone! My name is Jessica and I am a 27 year old ‘teacher’ currently living in Prince Edward Island (a small province in Canada). After having finished yet another contract position, I started to look for ways to take my situation in my own hands and found ‘The Millionaire Fastlane’ book on amazon.
It definitely is a slap in the face to come to the realization that by continually taking contract jobs and giving my financial situation to someone else to control (aka an employer), I already had been controlling my situation. My way of controlling my life was to give someone else control? Boy do I feel like an idiot now...how did I not know this already? Oh right I let myself believe the teachings to the general public; instead of digging deeper I chose to take what I was told at face value and did not question it. So now my goal is to be a critical thinker and really take control over my own situation.
Now it’s time for me to get creative, open my mind up to see the opportunities, educate myself to gain new skills and put all of those into action.
Looking forward to learning more, meeting you all, and hearing your stories!
It definitely is a slap in the face to come to the realization that by continually taking contract jobs and giving my financial situation to someone else to control (aka an employer), I already had been controlling my situation. My way of controlling my life was to give someone else control? Boy do I feel like an idiot now...how did I not know this already? Oh right I let myself believe the teachings to the general public; instead of digging deeper I chose to take what I was told at face value and did not question it. So now my goal is to be a critical thinker and really take control over my own situation.
Now it’s time for me to get creative, open my mind up to see the opportunities, educate myself to gain new skills and put all of those into action.
Looking forward to learning more, meeting you all, and hearing your stories!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
