The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Ohio!

NoSubs88

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 21, 2013
Ohio
Hello Everyone,

I read TMF about 2 years ago, reread it about a year ago, and can't believe I have waited this long to contribute. Currently I am working the day job to pay the bills and put food on the table but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't rack my brain for a way to get off the hamster wheel. I have been working in the distribution/operations management field for almost 20 years and know I need a change. I have had 3 businesses of my own over the years and definitely have the entrepreneurial itch. I am hoping with the inspiration of everyone here, I can make my way out and onto the fastlane.

Thanks MJ and thanks everyone. You are the ones that have gotten me this far!

NoSubs88

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

G-man422

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 5, 2011
Ohio, USA
Glad to have another Ohioan here. Welcome to the forum Nosubs. What part of Ohio are you in?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...