What's new

Hello from NYC

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Queen

PARKED
Joined
Jun 24, 2011
Messages
1
Location
NYC
Rep Bank
$75
I'm turning 26 this summer and just received my MFL book, in the mail, yesterday.Earned my nursing license but was so turned off by the field I have decided to step back from that and I'm currently back in the corporate world (think office/desk job). I'm OK with this for now. It pays the bills.

Currently in last 2 semesters of completing my B.A. (need ANY kind of degree as most jobs require them these days), but looking to live outside of the box that society has tried so hard to keep us in. Wish I could have started this journey years ago, but there's no time for regret and later is better than never.

When I look around I see my peers (etc.) conforming to the mold that society has given them. They're not thinking for themselves and that scares me. I desperately do not want to be like that. Society has really conditioned people...so had the media...our government..etc.

Lots more to say about myself, but I will refrain for now. I just wanted to say "Hello" to everyone. :smxF:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu Raiip, 26 ot exgammz zuaph! (Jidl, O xet tvomm mowoph ev juni xovj nz nuvjis epf nuqqoph gmuust!)

Xotj zua vji citv,
NK
 
ximduni gimmux pzd'is. vjisi ot tu nadj ipvsiqsipiasoem edvowovz jeqqipoph op vji dovz vjiti fezt, fu zua evvipf vji vidj niiv aq?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom