The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from North Central Florida

Ajita

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Dec 17, 2013
Florida
I found myself on this forum after reading The Millionaire Fastlane . The book helped redirect my idea of what it meant to be successful and wealthy in life. After finishing the book, I wanted more, so I came here.

I've been hanging around and reading posts for about one month. I have been focusing mostly on reading the more popular threads, such as Biophase's ecommerce AMA and JackEdwards' Diary of a new business.

Here's a bit of background on me: I am 25. I've been married for 1 year. I bought the home I live in at the bottom of the market a year ago (I now pay quite a bit less for my home expenses than I was paying to rent, and the home is much nicer). I work at the local University doing IT work. I was excited to buy and rent homes as my way of earning a living long term, but have become much less interested in that after reading TMF .

I was planning to start my own local IT support business half a year ago, but the further along I came in the execution, I realized it would become an even greater time and mental sanity sink (definitely not fastlane) than working a regular job, without much more potential for profit/benefit.

I'm days away from closing and flipping a property with a friend/business partner. I am looking forward to the learning experience and finally taking some tangible action, but do not want to put more energy into this field once the flip is complete.

By the end of the year I will be living from entrepreneurial income and will no longer have a job. I am going to learn more about all of the in's and out's of ecommerce and take that fastlane road. I've already learned a lot reading from this forum and plan to continue doing so. I am grateful to all of you who have shared such a wealth of information and thank you for reading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...