What's new

Hello from Nashville

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

DustinH

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
May 24, 2017
Messages
255
Location
Nashville
Rep Bank
$1,215
User Power: 164%
I bought The Millionaire Fastlane book after hearing an endorsement from Hal Elrod last year. I've read it 3 times and it never gets old. The book has the answers to the questions I've been asking for the last 10 years since I graduated college.

After I graduated, I was definitely not a Sidewalker but I was on pace to be a Slow-laner. I read Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover, among other books. After a couple years of Slow-lane thinking and working a corporate job, I kept asking myself if this path would actually lead to wealth and knew in my mind it would not. After years of searching for answers, MJ has published a book in which I can finally relate. I'm working on Unscripted and will post when I'm finished reading.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O cuahjv Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi cuul egvis jiesoph ep ipfustinipv gsun Jem Imsuf metv zies. O'wi sief ov 3 vonit epf ov piwis hivt umf. Vji cuul jet vji eptxist vu vji raitvoupt O'wi ciip etloph gus vji metv 10 ziest topdi O hsefaevif dummihi.

Egvis O hsefaevif, O xet figopovimz puv e Tofixemlis cav O xet up qedi vu ci e Tmux-mepis. O sief Fewi Sentiz't Vuvem Nupiz Neliuwis, enuph uvjis cuult. Egvis e duaqmi ziest ug Tmux-mepi vjoploph epf xusloph e dusqusevi kuc, O liqv etloph nztimg og vjot qevj xuamf edvaemmz mief vu xiemvj epf lpix op nz nopf ov xuamf puv. Egvis ziest ug tiesdjoph gus eptxist, NK jet qacmotjif e cuul op xjodj O dep gopemmz simevi. O'n xusloph up Aptdsoqvif epf xomm qutv xjip O'n gopotjif siefoph.
Ximduni, Petjwommi ot e hsiev dovz, juqi vu tii zua esuapf jisi ugvip!
 
Ximduni Fatvop!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom