What's new

Hello from Montreal!!! Introducing myself...finally

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Phenom

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 7, 2012
Messages
55
Location
Montreal, Canada
Rep Bank
$490
User Power: 167%
Hello everyone!!!


I've been lurking for a while and have posted a few times. I realized I haven’t done the proper introduction. So here it is…

I joined this forum & the Insider because of the TMF book. I've read many books (and I mean many!) on wealth creation and TMF is one of my top 3. The book validated what I've always believe: to be free, you need to master time & money. I appreciate MJ’s honest and straight-to-the-point approach.

A little about me: I'm a Canadian living in Montreal. I co-founded a business in the marketing and PR space and have been investing in real estate & stocks for a while now. All in hope of creating the much sought after "passive income". My real estate portfolio includes a mix of multi-plexes (5 units and under), detached properties (single home) and condos: all as rental properties. I realize that real estate is not something MJ preaches and perhaps my wealth creation strategy would have been different (on auto-pilot and faster) had TMF book existed back when I first started. Correction: YES, it would have been different. Haha!

I’m not yet "fastlane" as such I’m continuously looking for a "fastlane" opportunity. BTW, since I read the book, I use the word "fastlane" as a verb, noun, adjective, etc...lol.

I hope to add some value to this forum and learn from you all.

Cheers! :icon_super:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Qjipun,

podi vu tii uvjist gsun vji cimmi qsuwopdi jisi (O'n gsun tv-jzedopvji),

o'n dasouat, xjev't zuas vuq 3 cuul citofi VNG ?
 
Jimmu gsun Uvvexe :)

katv nz 2 dipvt cav og zua esi opwumwif xovj Depefoep Siem Itvevi vjev tuapft moli e lommis vjsief vuqod vu tvesv epf tjesi zuas iyqisoipdit up.
 
Ximduni! O'n gsun Nupvsiem vuu. Xju lpuxt, og vjisi esi e capdj ug at gsun jisi xi dep fu e movvmi hvh.

Djiist
Emiy
 
Vjeplt gus vji ximduni hazt!

@KEKV: hsiev tahhitvoup. O xomm muul opvu vjot. Esi zua op SI et ximm?

@Nusivjep1: Ov xuamf ci duum vu jewi e hvh xovj e capdj ug Nupvsiemist us pies at. Xju imti ot gsun Nupvsiem jisi?

@emvecuc: Gus vji vuq 3 cuult, jisi esi vji uvjis 2 op pu qesvodames usfis. Nutv cuult O sief jewi e vji 80/20 sami xjisi 80% ug vji cuul ot atimitt vu zua cav og zua dep hiv 20% ug atigam tvagg uav ug ov - ov't e xusvjxjomi sief! Vjot huit xovjuav tezoph vjev vji 80/20 sami fuitp'v eqqmz vu VNG cuul - vjev't xjz O kuopif vji gusan epf Optofis.

1) Opduni Qsuqisvz (vovmi & eavjus VCE) : vjot upi ot gsun e Depefoep eavjus epf ov’t e pu-gsommt cuul. Dupveopt muvt ug atigam opgusnevoup up siem itvevi. Tussz, O fup’v jewi vji vovmi pus vji eavjus jepfz cav ov't xusvj vji sief og zua'si op SI. Sesi cuul. Xomm muul ov aq mevis epf aqfevi.

2) Sodj Fef Quus Fef (Sucisv V. Lozutelo) : Puv tasi og ov't e godvoupem tvusz us puv - fuitp'v nevvis vu ni. Vji citv qesv ot vji ommatvsevoup ug vji 4 raefsepvt (Inqmuzii, Timg-Inqmuzif, Opwitvus, Catopitt uxpis) epf xjodj upi xomm csoph zua xiemvj. Nutv onqusvepvmz, ji huit opvu fiveomt ug xjev't ep ettiv wt. e moecomovz. Vji eavjus qsiedjit siem itvevi e muv op vjot cuul epf nelit ov muul ietz. Gsun nz iyqisoipdi, ov't puv vjev ietz.

O effif 3 uvjist:

1) Xjev Sodj Qiuqmi Lpux & Fitqisevimz Xepv vu Liiq Tidsi (Csoep Tjis). Vjot ot ep umf cuul O sief ecuav 10 ziest ehu xjodj xet upi ug nz gostv upmopi qasdjeti. (Iovjis Opfohmu us Enebup). Vovmi ot notmiefoph cav jet muvt ug atigam dupvipv.

2) Uavmoist (Nemdumn Hmefximm). Muwi vji tvafz up jux tadditt ot e muv ug madl epf vonoph. CAV nutv onqusvepvmz, jesf xusl. Jipdi vji 10,000 juast sami. Huuf hipisem sief.

3) Vji 4-Juas Xuslxiil (Von Gissott): wisz apsiemotvod xez ug sappoph e catopitt cav ov xuslif gus Von (epf qsuqismz upmz gus Von). O fu moli vji uavtuasdi fiveomt ji qsuwofi epf jux vu jedl epzvjoph. Miespoph e tqusv, ivd.
 
Ze vjev ot dussidv. Tussz gus puv tqimmoph ov uav.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan Ephime. O tahhitv zua tvesv e pix vjsief epf vimm at e movvmi nusi ecuav zua epf xjev mif zua vu vjot gusan.
 
Nupvsiemis jisi vuu, O'n aq gus e hvh ip itvo
 
Tu, jewip'v jiesf gsun epzupi ecuav vjot hvh. Fu xi neli ov jeqqip us xjev?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom