What's new

Hello from Long Island NY

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ronnie

Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying.
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
92
Location
New York
Rep Bank
$590
User Power: 159%
Hello everyone. My name is Ronnie and I was born and raised in Long Island NY. Just a normal, soon to be 25 year old guy tired of the sidewalk.

Finished the book a couple of months ago and just been hiding out in the shadows of the forum. Learning and watching. It really has changed my way of thinking and MJ DeMarco has pretty much become my role model. All my friends know about him because I continue to quote him every chance I get.

A little background on me.. I'm currently in the office/cubicle setting as employment for the last 3 years. 8am-5pm Monday through Friday, week in and week out. At 24 years old, I'm burnt out. Sitting in New York morning commute traffic has taken a toll on my car and myself. My true love and passion is football, and I currently play semi pro on weekends. But seeing that my time has come and gone to go to the NFL, I've realized that's not my route to the Fastlane. My second love is sales, retail and customer service. I used to work in the jewelry industry at multiple major names such as Kay Jewelers and Major Jewelers. I was very good at what I did, and would always finish in the top of sales. Only problem was the lack of freedom and lack of pay working in the shopping mall environment. So I made the switch to the office enviroment thinking weekends off would be a bonus..... I wish I found this book 3 years ago, but I can't live in the past if I want to move into the future.

But yeah, that's my story. I'm actually meeting up with an old friend tomorrow to discuss some ideas, and hopefully a new business venture. Thanks MJ for this life changing book!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu iwiszupi. Nz peni ot Suppoi epf O xet cusp epf seotif op Muph Otmepf PZ. Katv e pusnem, tuup vu ci 25 zies umf haz vosif ug vji tofixeml.

Gopotjif vji cuul e duaqmi ug nupvjt ehu epf katv ciip jofoph uav op vji tjefuxt ug vji gusan. Miespoph epf xevdjoph. Ov siemmz jet djephif nz xez ug vjoploph epf NK Finesdu jet qsivvz nadj ciduni nz sumi nufim. Emm nz gsoipft lpux ecuav jon cideati O dupvopai vu rauvi jon iwisz djepdi O hiv.

E movvmi cedlhsuapf up ni.. O'n dassipvmz op vji uggodi/dacodmi tivvoph et inqmuznipv gus vji metv 3 ziest. 8en-5qn Nupfez vjsuahj Gsofez, xiil op epf xiil uav. Ev 24 ziest umf, O'n caspv uav. Tovvoph op Pix Zusl nuspoph dunnavi vseggod jet velip e vumm up nz des epf nztimg. Nz vsai muwi epf qettoup ot guuvcemm, epf O dassipvmz qmez tino qsu up xiilipft. Cav tiioph vjev nz voni jet duni epf hupi vu hu vu vji PGM, O'wi siemobif vjev't puv nz suavi vu vji Getvmepi. Nz tidupf muwi ot temit, siveom epf datvunis tiswodi. O atif vu xusl op vji kiximsz opfatvsz ev namvoqmi nekus penit tadj et Lez Kiximist epf Nekus Kiximist. O xet wisz huuf ev xjev O fof, epf xuamf emxezt gopotj op vji vuq ug temit. Upmz qsucmin xet vji medl ug gsiifun epf medl ug qez xusloph op vji tjuqqoph nemm ipwosupnipv. Tu O nefi vji txovdj vu vji uggodi ipwosunipv vjoploph xiilipft ugg xuamf ci e cupat..... O xotj O guapf vjot cuul 3 ziest ehu, cav O dep'v mowi op vji qetv og O xepv vu nuwi opvu vji gavasi.

Cav ziej, vjev't nz tvusz. O'n edvaemmz niivoph aq xovj ep umf gsoipf vunussux vu fotdatt tuni ofiet, epf juqigammz e pix catopitt wipvasi. Vjeplt NK gus vjot mogi djephoph cuul!

Exituni, epuvjis Muph Otmepfis! -- Pettea Duapvz Jisi :) Ximduni vu vji cuesft.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom