Whats up NYer's?
I am looking for people who work in highly successful areas in their career, whether is be having a great job or a successful business. I would like to learn from YOU to better my career and my life and make more money for myself (which has been a big issue for me lately since losing my job). I haven't had the best mindset lately since I am pretty much broke. But as they say " You are the 5 people you spend your time with", and im here to learn and execute. On the plus side having new friends who's down to play pool or whatever on weekends would be cool too. Anyone in the area? Comment here or shoot me a PM. Would be happy to connect.
Crissco
I am looking for people who work in highly successful areas in their career, whether is be having a great job or a successful business. I would like to learn from YOU to better my career and my life and make more money for myself (which has been a big issue for me lately since losing my job). I haven't had the best mindset lately since I am pretty much broke. But as they say " You are the 5 people you spend your time with", and im here to learn and execute. On the plus side having new friends who's down to play pool or whatever on weekends would be cool too. Anyone in the area? Comment here or shoot me a PM. Would be happy to connect.
Crissco
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
