dankoIE
New Contributor
Hi everyone,
My journey starts here, it has been since I was 15 years old that my goal was the financial freedom..
At that time i didn't know i could reach it.
Now I am 38 years old, I have 200k ready to be invested, my capacity of saving is 2000euro for month after all expensives (just from my salary).
I have a good job, a lot of benefit, but i am too stressed and i work too much.
I WANT MY TIME BACK. I deeply know this is the time. I am ready to do whatever it takes and every time i had this feeling i got what i wanted.
my goal is to reach 5000euro of passive income within the 31/12/2022.
I am open to everything but for now I am studying real estate plus i invested 30k in etf.
I do the miracle morning every single day since 2 months. I can miss a day once in a while but i don't give up.
This year I have been reading 21 books so far, this is my new record since i was born.
Ready do listen, ready to do, ready to try, ready to not giving up.
Thanks,
Danilo
My journey starts here, it has been since I was 15 years old that my goal was the financial freedom..
At that time i didn't know i could reach it.
Now I am 38 years old, I have 200k ready to be invested, my capacity of saving is 2000euro for month after all expensives (just from my salary).
I have a good job, a lot of benefit, but i am too stressed and i work too much.
I WANT MY TIME BACK. I deeply know this is the time. I am ready to do whatever it takes and every time i had this feeling i got what i wanted.
my goal is to reach 5000euro of passive income within the 31/12/2022.
I am open to everything but for now I am studying real estate plus i invested 30k in etf.
I do the miracle morning every single day since 2 months. I can miss a day once in a while but i don't give up.
This year I have been reading 21 books so far, this is my new record since i was born.
Ready do listen, ready to do, ready to try, ready to not giving up.
Thanks,
Danilo
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
