The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from italy

dankoIE

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 18, 2018
Milan
Hi everyone,
My journey starts here, it has been since I was 15 years old that my goal was the financial freedom..
At that time i didn't know i could reach it.
Now I am 38 years old, I have 200k ready to be invested, my capacity of saving is 2000euro for month after all expensives (just from my salary).
I have a good job, a lot of benefit, but i am too stressed and i work too much.
I WANT MY TIME BACK. I deeply know this is the time. I am ready to do whatever it takes and every time i had this feeling i got what i wanted.

my goal is to reach 5000euro of passive income within the 31/12/2022.
I am open to everything but for now I am studying real estate plus i invested 30k in etf.
I do the miracle morning every single day since 2 months. I can miss a day once in a while but i don't give up.
This year I have been reading 21 books so far, this is my new record since i was born.
Ready do listen, ready to do, ready to try, ready to not giving up.

Thanks,
Danilo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...