The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From Indonesia!

ayu

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 27, 2013
Hello, my name is Ayu from Pontianak, Indonesia :)

I found this website from TMF book, so I registered here. I read couple of posts here and there in the forum and I definitely like what I see. It probably took me a while to get used to this forum before I could fully participate in it. I'm not a social person and I prefer to read first before posting anything. So please be patient with me :D

Anyway, I'm an accountant in a property company. Spending my whole life being an accountant is not something I'm interested with. I've been thinking of starting my own business for a while, but I just don't have enough time to start. I spent 9 hours in the office from monday to saturday, and I use my sunday to sleep until noon. It's not how I imagine my adult life to be.

After reading TMF , I knew that this is the turning point of my life.

I started to remember about the dreams that I had while I was a kid. At that time, I wanted to travel the world. The dream is still there, and during my high school I think that travelling the world while working on my laptop for couple hours a day is the best job ever. Then I hit my first job, moving to a second job, and I realized that I couldn't make my dream comes true. There's just something missing. Something that I found in TMF.

While I couldn't quit from my job yet because I still have some debts to paid off, I could get couple of hours in the morning and at night to work on my business. I spent several hours yesterday to think of what kind of business that I could start right away, that I could work on during those hours. Well, starting an online business seems to be the right answer, so I take a look at the business model that I could do. After weeding out several options, I came into the perfect one, Website Flipping.

It's perfect because it fits my "business time" and it has a low startup cost. Of course I probably need a year or two to develop and maintain before I could flip it. But I think it will be worth my time :D

Now, excuse me while I'm creating my plan and daily schedule...

Cheers!
ayu

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...