Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to start off by saying thanks to MJ. Awesome Book - I have read it all the way through already and will be starting it again soon.
I have already started down my fastlane but it is slow going. I have to keep a job to take care of the family and pay the bills until I make enough from my website endeavors to quit but that will be soon.
Thanks for all the inspiration and I am looking forward to being an active member here.
Thanks
Matt
I just wanted to start off by saying thanks to MJ. Awesome Book - I have read it all the way through already and will be starting it again soon.
I have already started down my fastlane but it is slow going. I have to keep a job to take care of the family and pay the bills until I make enough from my website endeavors to quit but that will be soon.
Thanks for all the inspiration and I am looking forward to being an active member here.
Thanks
Matt
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
