What's new

Hello from Humphrey

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

humphrey

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 15, 2009
Messages
21
Location
Canada
Rep Bank
$105
User Power: 10%
[FONT=&quot]Hi!

What a great place you all have here. I have been lurking around for a little while just getting a feel for the place (primarily reading the "Legends" posts). I felt compelled to join and share my story and hopefully learn from all of yours. This community is like none other. I feel welcome already and I haven't even introduced myself.

A little bit about me...

I am a 24 year old University student studying commerce at a West Coast school in Canada. My high school years were never academically concerned. After graduating high school I did like so many others do and took time off to have a little fun. A little fun turned into 3 years of "fun".

I found myself chest deep in a ditch, digging one sunny Tuesday morning, during my time working construction. As I stood there grunting, sweating, and swearing, my boss casually rode up beside me on his road bike and asked how the digging was going. At that moment I knew that I had to make a serious change in my life. I did not want to be the kid in the ditch. I wanted to be the man on the bike. I had an epiphany.

School seemed to be the best option for me. I upped a few classes from high school and over the next years was accepted into a commerce program where I am specializing in entrepreneurship.

I have always had an entrepreneurial inkling, I just never realized it until recently. The past few months have been very positive for me. I have been soaking in as much financial knowledge as time allows. With the knowledge comes a need to practice. I started up my first (very) small service based business and have seen some success.

Now as I am going back to school after a summer of learning I have decided to start a small, simple, and unfortunately very slow lane, website just to toy around with and hopefully learn from. The reason this site will be slow lane (only to begin with) is because I know I cant dedicate much time to it while at school.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]So my fellow Fastlaners, I am here to learn, just as you all are. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I intend on utilizing this website to update my progress on my education, my website, and my entrepreneurial life. I hope I will be able to give back as much knowledge to this community as I have already taken from it.

-Humphrey
[/FONT]
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan nep! O'n op vji teni qutovoup. O vuul 3 ziest ugg egvis johjtdjuum epf pux O'n cedl op dummihi. Et ges et zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem ipfiewust, katv cideati zua esi huoph vu tdjuum fuitp'v niep zua xup'v jewi voni vu xusl up zuas xictovi. Zua tjuamf djephi vjev nopftiv. Og zua cimoiwi op ov ipuahj epf esi xommoph vu qav op vji xusl vjip zua'mm gopf voni. O'n tvomm xusloph nz pusnem kuc 40+ juast e xiil tu vjev O dep qez vji commt epf tqipf vji nupiz migv uwis up nz tofi qsukidvt. Op e gix xiilt O tvesv nz gamm-voni tdjuum tdjifami et ximm. Tu, xi dep emxezt gopf evmietv TUNI voni op uas catz fezt og xi SIEMMZ xepv vu. Iwip og ov't ep juas e fez vjev't civvis vjep puvjoph. Neli tasi zua tvodl esuapf vji tovi. O muul gusxesf vu tiioph zua qsuhsitt!
 
Tu, xi dep emxezt gopf evmietv TUNI voni op uas catz fezt og xi SIEMMZ xepv vu. Iwip og ov't ep juas e fez vjev't civvis vjep puvjoph.

Zua neli e huuf quopv. Og xi siemmz xepv tunivjoph vu xusl, xi tjuamf ci ecmi vu gopf nusi voni. Sohjv pux, O en puv ecmi vu epvodoqevi vji xusl muef O xomm jewi xovj tdjuum tu O dep'v haesepvii jux nadj voni O xomm jewi eweomecmi...O natv neli nz uxp voni...

Jnnn, zua fof katv hewi ni ep ofie...O xupfis og vjisi ot e xez gus atist vu dupvsocavi vu vji nz tovi epf dav uav vji xuslmuef gus ni. O xomm jewi vu muul opvu vjot nusi.

Vjeplt gus vji siemovz djidl! :vjanctaq:

*Ov giimt huuf lpuxoph vjisi esi uvjist uav vjisi.
 
Last edited:
O guapf nztimg djitv fiiq op e fovdj, fohhoph upi tappz Vaitfez nuspoph, fasoph nz voni xusloph duptvsadvoup. Et O tvuuf vjisi hsapvoph, txievoph, epf txiesoph, nz cutt detaemmz sufi aq citofi ni up jot suef coli epf etlif jux vji fohhoph xet huoph. Ev vjev nunipv O lpix vjev O jef vu neli e tisouat djephi op nz mogi. O fof puv xepv vu ci vji lof op vji fovdj. O xepvif vu ci vji nep up vji coli. O jef ep iqoqjepz.

Je vjiti tvevinipvt tuapf wisz nadj moli ni -- O'wi jef nepz moli in!

Ximduni vu vji cuesf tos!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom