- Joined
- Jan 31, 2011
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$75
$75
Hi folks,
How are you? Really happy to join this forum with all like-minded people from all over the world.
I am from Hong Kong, and I can tell you most people I know are on slowlane mindset. I was one of them until a few years ago. I still don't have any breakthrough yet but interestingly when I examine my previous mindset every time, I am amazed how I could have that kind of mindset before. It's ridiculous!
And I want to thank MJ for creating this forum and especially his Fastlane book. I have read the book up to the fastlane roadmap part and have to say the book rocks! No books that I have read have explained wealth concepts that clear and brutally honest. I really really love it!
Wilson
How are you? Really happy to join this forum with all like-minded people from all over the world.
I am from Hong Kong, and I can tell you most people I know are on slowlane mindset. I was one of them until a few years ago. I still don't have any breakthrough yet but interestingly when I examine my previous mindset every time, I am amazed how I could have that kind of mindset before. It's ridiculous!
And I want to thank MJ for creating this forum and especially his Fastlane book. I have read the book up to the fastlane roadmap part and have to say the book rocks! No books that I have read have explained wealth concepts that clear and brutally honest. I really really love it!
Wilson
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
