What's new

Hello from France!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Pierrot

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
5
Location
Southern France, Meditteranean seashore, Europe
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 100%
Hello you all Fastlaners!
I'm Pierrot from southern France, in my 30's, working on my own as a physical therapist and just finished reading "the millionaire fastlane ". As you'll read, I'm not so fluent in english that I can write it with no mistakes, so please give me feedback as I really want to improve my skills in that language.
As I run my therapist business on my own for 14 years, I can say I developped some skill in customer's relationship, good reputation practices (uhh, don't know if I'll be understood: commercial advertising is prohibited in France for medical jobs, so I have to be myself a commercial announcement by doing my best with my patients), and some others, but the evidence is here: I'm in the Slowlane! Despite I can see opportunities all aroud me by unsolved (or mis-solved) needs, I've just realized that I must start without waiting to be ready to do it. And so am I here!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Cupkuas. O muul gusxesf vu jiesoph nusi ecuav zuas kuaspiz vu vji getv mepi. Iwisz pevowi Gsipdj-tqieloph qistup O'wi niv, opdmafoph nz xogi, ot wisz timg-duptdouat ecuav vjios mephaehi tlommt, nusi vjep epz uvjis gusiohp vuphai, O vjopl. Zua piifp'v xussz, nutv ug at xju hsix aq tqieloph Iphmotj tqiel ov quusmz. Zua'si fuoph gopi!
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan, hmef vu jewi zua!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom