After reading the book I found this forum. I read some posts. I came back and read a lot of posts. It seems to be an interesting place.
Now that I am a member of this forum I will introduce myself.
- Previous Sidewalker, recently Slowlaner and now Fastlaner
- A regular 9-5 job for 5 years. To say the least, I don't enjoy it
- I am a civil servant. The State payed me when I was in school and now I have years to work for them or reimburse. That stucked me in the Slowlane (I previously thought it was a great move when I was young)
- I am French and live in France (in Burgundy where you can find good wine)
- I have a wife (who will be a happy Fastlaner too and maybe a member of this forum). We will help each other to work hard
- We have 3 children
- I want to buy a Porsche. A blue Panamera
- I will earn money, a lot :icon_super:
We are planning to launch a website to help people learn French. We even began before reading TMF . This will be our Fastlane for the next years (if it works).
Now that I am a member of this forum I will introduce myself.
- Previous Sidewalker, recently Slowlaner and now Fastlaner
- A regular 9-5 job for 5 years. To say the least, I don't enjoy it
- I am a civil servant. The State payed me when I was in school and now I have years to work for them or reimburse. That stucked me in the Slowlane (I previously thought it was a great move when I was young)
- I am French and live in France (in Burgundy where you can find good wine)
- I have a wife (who will be a happy Fastlaner too and maybe a member of this forum). We will help each other to work hard
- We have 3 children
- I want to buy a Porsche. A blue Panamera
- I will earn money, a lot :icon_super:
We are planning to launch a website to help people learn French. We even began before reading TMF . This will be our Fastlane for the next years (if it works).
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
