The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Florida part II

Thraken

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 26, 2010
Hello everyone my name is Brian. I am a single father with two kids. Only one of them lives with me. The title isn't quite as stolen as it seems to be. Phantom309 is my RL brother. Like him I live in Panama City, Fl. and like him I recently graduated with a graphic design degree. Unlike my brother I am a computer person. No specific field more of a jack of all trades. Currently working in networking and Tech support.
I am a think outside of the box kind of person, and I have always had an idea about custom built computers. These are computers that look like ordinary objects, but when opened up reveal an entire computer inside.
I am looking forward to learning from the knowledge on this site, and possible adding some of my own to it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Halli

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 18, 2009
London,UK
Welcome to the forum.I'm sure you will learn a lot here and us from you also.

:fastlane:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hello and thanks for joining -- another Brian! Hope we continue to see you and your brother around!

Thraken

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 26, 2010
MJ thank you I am glad to be here. I have been reading the forums and plan on sticking around.

Thraken

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 26, 2010
TJ I couldn't agree with you more. The people seem very friendly and more than willing to share their wisdom. It is much appreciated.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...