Hello everyone my name is Brian. I am a single father with two kids. Only one of them lives with me. The title isn't quite as stolen as it seems to be. Phantom309 is my RL brother. Like him I live in Panama City, Fl. and like him I recently graduated with a graphic design degree. Unlike my brother I am a computer person. No specific field more of a jack of all trades. Currently working in networking and Tech support.
I am a think outside of the box kind of person, and I have always had an idea about custom built computers. These are computers that look like ordinary objects, but when opened up reveal an entire computer inside.
I am looking forward to learning from the knowledge on this site, and possible adding some of my own to it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
I am a think outside of the box kind of person, and I have always had an idea about custom built computers. These are computers that look like ordinary objects, but when opened up reveal an entire computer inside.
I am looking forward to learning from the knowledge on this site, and possible adding some of my own to it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
