What's new

Hello from Charlotte

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

K-Town

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 21, 2016
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 120%
Hello everyone,

I’m Korey, 34, and I reside in Charlotte, NC. A few years ago I purchased “The Millionaire Fastlane .” I think I may have replied to one post during that time & really didn’t engage in such a great community. It’s definitely shameful, I know. I was feeling sorry for myself during that time and just being stubborn to a fault. I was only hurting myself. I’m not coming in here with a pity party and bringing negativity to such a positive forum. I wanted to give context to the fact I’m reading “The Millionaire Fastlane” again and it’s changing my life.

Of course I have so much to learn, but my outlook on life has changed due to the book and members of the forum from their posts. I know that I can make things happen if I put in the work. That sounds simple, but coming from an environment where that isn’t taught, it’s truly amazing. Blame & people being “lucky” was the usual theme.

I’ve begun learning some skills in regards to photography/videography. It’s definitely nothing major, but to be able to get business from a skill set I can provide is rewarding. Like I mentioned before, I have a very long ways to go in my journey, but I want to thank MJ and the rest of the forum for giving me hope as well being examples that success is something that I can attain as well.

Thank you!! My apologies for the lengthy introduction.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom