The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Charlotte

K-Town

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Aug 21, 2016
Hello everyone,

I’m Korey, 34, and I reside in Charlotte, NC. A few years ago I purchased “The Millionaire Fastlane .” I think I may have replied to one post during that time & really didn’t engage in such a great community. It’s definitely shameful, I know. I was feeling sorry for myself during that time and just being stubborn to a fault. I was only hurting myself. I’m not coming in here with a pity party and bringing negativity to such a positive forum. I wanted to give context to the fact I’m reading “The Millionaire Fastlane ” again and it’s changing my life.

Of course I have so much to learn, but my outlook on life has changed due to the book and members of the forum from their posts. I know that I can make things happen if I put in the work. That sounds simple, but coming from an environment where that isn’t taught, it’s truly amazing. Blame & people being “lucky” was the usual theme.

I’ve begun learning some skills in regards to photography/videography. It’s definitely nothing major, but to be able to get business from a skill set I can provide is rewarding. Like I mentioned before, I have a very long ways to go in my journey, but I want to thank MJ and the rest of the forum for giving me hope as well being examples that success is something that I can attain as well.

Thank you!! My apologies for the lengthy introduction.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...