- Joined
- Dec 12, 2011
- Messages
- 70
Rep Bank
$330
$330
User Power: 43%
Hi all,
I am going to tell you a little bit about myself. I have always had the entreprenurial drive. I have been there and done that on many of the opportunities that have existed and have busted on almost all of them. At an early age I went to tech school and at 21 was making 50ks a year. I did that gig for 4 years and got very sick of the corporate world and quit my job.
I just hated all the managers that I had, they all hated me because I was super smart and worked my butt off in learning all the technologies. I became smart because I busted my butt reading and working countless hours in my home made computer lab.
I gave all of that up and started my first company in the year 2000. I did this to rid myself from the 9-5 slavery and wanted to get a business going and make a nice amount of money per month.
I gotta be honest with everyone here, the first few months my business was doing wonderful, I was making great money selling stuff on ebay. I was not a fastlaner and had no idea what it was. My goal was to make 5-20ks a month with my new company and was doing it.
Then the ebay thing fell apart and my business and company fell apart. I tried for many years to make money and it just didnt work. I decided to quit my entreprenurial stuff and just take care of my old and sick parents. The fire inside me never died but I did get sick of having all my businesses go bust too.
I picked up MJ's book and it lit a fire under my butt again and im back at trying things out. I am almost done with the book and will ask a few questions after I am done reading it. I have always wanted the entreprenurial lifestyle , I will never let the corporate world own me and my time.
Thank you MJ for giving me the drive again to go further in my life. I will say this much, I am not broke and I own my own condo and I want to achieve a passive income from multiple streams.
I have failed so many damn times but I will never quit and will get the slice of the pie I'm after!!!!!
Thanks again folks
I am going to tell you a little bit about myself. I have always had the entreprenurial drive. I have been there and done that on many of the opportunities that have existed and have busted on almost all of them. At an early age I went to tech school and at 21 was making 50ks a year. I did that gig for 4 years and got very sick of the corporate world and quit my job.
I just hated all the managers that I had, they all hated me because I was super smart and worked my butt off in learning all the technologies. I became smart because I busted my butt reading and working countless hours in my home made computer lab.
I gave all of that up and started my first company in the year 2000. I did this to rid myself from the 9-5 slavery and wanted to get a business going and make a nice amount of money per month.
I gotta be honest with everyone here, the first few months my business was doing wonderful, I was making great money selling stuff on ebay. I was not a fastlaner and had no idea what it was. My goal was to make 5-20ks a month with my new company and was doing it.
Then the ebay thing fell apart and my business and company fell apart. I tried for many years to make money and it just didnt work. I decided to quit my entreprenurial stuff and just take care of my old and sick parents. The fire inside me never died but I did get sick of having all my businesses go bust too.
I picked up MJ's book and it lit a fire under my butt again and im back at trying things out. I am almost done with the book and will ask a few questions after I am done reading it. I have always wanted the entreprenurial lifestyle , I will never let the corporate world own me and my time.
Thank you MJ for giving me the drive again to go further in my life. I will say this much, I am not broke and I own my own condo and I want to achieve a passive income from multiple streams.
I have failed so many damn times but I will never quit and will get the slice of the pie I'm after!!!!!
Thanks again folks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
