The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Cali

Destined

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Dec 12, 2011
Hi all,

I am going to tell you a little bit about myself. I have always had the entreprenurial drive. I have been there and done that on many of the opportunities that have existed and have busted on almost all of them. At an early age I went to tech school and at 21 was making 50ks a year. I did that gig for 4 years and got very sick of the corporate world and quit my job.

I just hated all the managers that I had, they all hated me because I was super smart and worked my butt off in learning all the technologies. I became smart because I busted my butt reading and working countless hours in my home made computer lab.

I gave all of that up and started my first company in the year 2000. I did this to rid myself from the 9-5 slavery and wanted to get a business going and make a nice amount of money per month.

I gotta be honest with everyone here, the first few months my business was doing wonderful, I was making great money selling stuff on ebay. I was not a fastlaner and had no idea what it was. My goal was to make 5-20ks a month with my new company and was doing it.

Then the ebay thing fell apart and my business and company fell apart. I tried for many years to make money and it just didnt work. I decided to quit my entreprenurial stuff and just take care of my old and sick parents. The fire inside me never died but I did get sick of having all my businesses go bust too.

I picked up MJ's book and it lit a fire under my butt again and im back at trying things out. I am almost done with the book and will ask a few questions after I am done reading it. I have always wanted the entreprenurial lifestyle , I will never let the corporate world own me and my time.

Thank you MJ for giving me the drive again to go further in my life. I will say this much, I am not broke and I own my own condo and I want to achieve a passive income from multiple streams.

I have failed so many damn times but I will never quit and will get the slice of the pie I'm after!!!!!

Thanks again folks :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...