Hello my name is Kevin, (same as downserman?). I am from California and I just finished the Fastlane book.
It was quite an eyeopener for me as I was in the Slowlane mentality, I had a steady job with good pay (if you consider 70k/year "good pay"), living frugally and saving everything I could in TSP and Roth IRA. However I was miserable, I literally could feel my lifeforce being sucked away from everday me as I sat at my desk. So I quit, and have been unemployed for some time until I came across the Fastlane book. It is truly an inspirational book and has given me hope in my financial situation. I look forward to learning from and interacting with you all. :smug2:
It was quite an eyeopener for me as I was in the Slowlane mentality, I had a steady job with good pay (if you consider 70k/year "good pay"), living frugally and saving everything I could in TSP and Roth IRA. However I was miserable, I literally could feel my lifeforce being sucked away from everday me as I sat at my desk. So I quit, and have been unemployed for some time until I came across the Fastlane book. It is truly an inspirational book and has given me hope in my financial situation. I look forward to learning from and interacting with you all. :smug2:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
