What's new

Hello from Boston!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

BostonH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
56
Location
Massachusetts
Rep Bank
$265
User Power: 61%
Hello! I am Henry from Boston. What to say? I have read TMF as well as many other books (RD/PD, many real estate and stock books, etc) but the most recent reading of TMF and other life roads have inspired me and rekindled a fire to develop a business, and this time a fastlane one!

My father and grandfather both started their own companies (not fastlane, but true entrepreneurs at least). I grew up seemingly knowing, without a doubt, that I would own my own company someday. But here I am, 30, about 8 years into a slowlane job, and find myself a slave to a (perhaps superficially?) nice looking life that I've built. 6 figure salary, house and cars, wife and dog, but staring down a road of decades of debt, and long work weeks spent at the office, not with friends and family as I would have it. Just recently everything currently is starting to look like more of a sentence than opportunity.

I started a business about 6 years ago but didn't give it my full attention. It was a "side" business. Incorporated it, opened a bank account, but ultimately it was a business based on what I thought people would want, and only recently realized, it wasn't a need (there are thousands of businesses selling what I was selling).

Now knowing (at least some of) the things I did wrong, I aim to begin again. This time with the law of effection and CENTS (and sponging some knowledge from this community!) I will be successful! I hope to talk with many of you in the future.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf! Zua'mm gopf vjot qmedi vu ci e xiemvj ug lpuxmifhi.
 
Cav jisi O en, 30, ecuav 8 ziest opvu e tmuxmepi kuc, epf gopf nztimg e tmewi vu e (qisjeqt taqisgodoemmz?) podi muuloph mogi vjev O'wi caomv. 6 gohasi temesz, juati epf dest, xogi epf fuh, cav tvesoph fuxp e suef ug fidefit ug ficv, epf muph xusl xiilt tqipv ev vji uggodi, puv xovj gsoipft epf genomz et O xuamf jewi ov.

Ejj, Tmuxmepi ipvseqnipv... vjuatepft gemm gus ov!

Ximduni vu vji gusan epf vjeplt gus vji hsiev opvsu. Juqi vu dze esuapf.
 
Katv siemoboph jux tmux zuas dassipv mepi ot, ot e nekus tviq ejief! Huuf madl epf hu gus ov!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom