What's new

Hello from Boston MA

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bit

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
51
Location
Boston, MA
Rep Bank
$365
User Power: 104%
Hello Fast Lane'ers.

A little bit about myself. I am a wannabe entrepreneur currently developing a startup. I still work a full time job while this is going on. I work full time as a Systems Admin at a MSP in Boston. I have been doing IT for about 8 years, 4 of which have been in an enterprise environment.

In the last year, Feb 2015- Present, I have read:

The Lean Startup
The Entrepeneur Mindset
E-Myth Revisited
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Rich Dad Poor Dad
Shark Tank Jump Start your Business
Zero To One: Notes on Startups
Entrepeneur Rollercoaster
The 4 hour workweek
And finally...

The millionaire fastlane .

I became serious about starting my own business when I came back from oversea's with $20K (Yes, $20,000 in the bank) and felt the only way to triple, quadruple, and even increase it beyond that, was to start a business and release me from the shackles of a job.

$22,000 later and my startup is still in development a year later. Am I sad? Nope. Could I have used that money for other things? Sure. Do I regret it? Not a bit.

Only thing I would go back in time to tell myself to do when I had that cash is: "read all the books listed above before you start a startup".

Anyways, I am here because out of all those forums for the other books, I feel this one will be the most beneficial to my growth. I want to escape the rat races like everyone else, and 'make it'.

I know that it's a long journey ahead, and I am excited about it. The only thing that will stop me, is myself. Which is why I am here. I am looking to connect with like minded individuals, hopeful mentors, and becoming an active member myself.

If anyone is in the MA/Boston area, please feel free to shoot me a PM, I'd love to chat and share what small experience I have.

Anyways, here's to the best.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni tos!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bit
Vjeplt NK, muuloph gusxesf vu fohhoph fiiq opvu vji gusant epf nuwoph gusxesf. Zuas cuul xet vsamz vji peom up vji jief gus ni. O'wi pihmidvif siefoph ov gus tu muph epf pux ov't qesv ug nz estipem ug opgopovi xotfun. O meahjif e cov ev zuas kect ev Fewi Sentiz epf Haz L, O'wi sief vjios cuult.
 
Vjeplt Taqe!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom