The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Boca Raton, FL.

southfloridakid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jan 8, 2014
Boca Raton, FL
Hello everyone. My name is Razvan, I am 21 years old, Romanian, college student studying Finance. I have owned a trucking company with my father for the past 3 years, which allowed me on the side to try out all kinds of new ventures and businesses. I am very grateful for that, because I pretty much now know the things I want to concentrate on, the areas of business I want to move towards and also the ones I want to stay away from. Obviously life is a journey, some of my preferences now, will change with time, but having the opportunity to experiment had a huge impact on me. I remember when I was 17 or 18, I used to tell myself that I would hate having a sales position and having to pitch to people, but since then I have been involved in freight brokerage and oil distribution, which made me realize that being good at sales, no matter what product or service, is one of the most important things in life, both on the professional and personal side. Anyhow, I am very open to talk to anyone about anything and if anyone wants to connect and talk business, I am here. My favorite quote of all time, which personally I think it applies to many aspects of business and life is,

"There is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't. Either way a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close? You or him?"-Boiler Room.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Razvan.

I have been involved in freight brokerage and oil distribution, which made me realize that being good at sales, no matter what product or service, is one of the most important things in life,

Indeed. Very important. A revolutionary product is nullified if you cannot sell it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...