Hi everyone!
I have just read the book, and I thought it would be a nice idea to join the forum and learn a little bit more about what's being discussed here!
I must admit I was skeptical at first (oh another guru talking about fast and easy money...), but finally I enjoyed it a lot. I think it's an excellent study about cliches and behaviours that people normally follows, without really thinking on what they are doing with their lives!
Even if you are happy with your slowlane, you should read the book...
I especially liked the chapter about how people is unable to analyze risks, or even to think about probabilities... You can see that everywhere around you.
I am from Barcelona, in Spain, and perhaps some of the behaviours are slightly different in Europe or other countries as described in the book, but in general you can see the same 'patterns'...
"See" you!
MarcMo
I have just read the book, and I thought it would be a nice idea to join the forum and learn a little bit more about what's being discussed here!
I must admit I was skeptical at first (oh another guru talking about fast and easy money...), but finally I enjoyed it a lot. I think it's an excellent study about cliches and behaviours that people normally follows, without really thinking on what they are doing with their lives!
Even if you are happy with your slowlane, you should read the book...
I especially liked the chapter about how people is unable to analyze risks, or even to think about probabilities... You can see that everywhere around you.
I am from Barcelona, in Spain, and perhaps some of the behaviours are slightly different in Europe or other countries as described in the book, but in general you can see the same 'patterns'...
"See" you!
MarcMo
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
