The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Australia

Ron express

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 12, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I've found this forum and have been reading it's content for the past month or so, some good, some really good, some not so good. lol

A little bit about myself, I am 24 from Adelaide, Australia, A self proclaimed entrepreneur if that's what you call it!

I entered the construction industry at 17, focussing on safety management and a range of other things that i won't bore you with.

at 24 I currently have my own business undertaking several types of services, the core business is commercial and high risk cleaning (mainly in construction but we are starting to get busy elsewhere as well which is good!) , with 4 staff (2 full time) that are on the road all day driving around doing jobs.

my "side hustle" (lol) is safety management, subcontracting to builders to manage safety on their construction sites.

all of the above equates to between $25 - 35k per month turnover that hasn't dipped below 20k in 7 months.

so why am I here? well all of the above is fine and dandy but i'm looking to enter the wonderful world of ecommerce, I have some fantastic niche items I would love to market and sell online and over the coming months ill be building my knowledge and hopefully sharing ideas with some of you.

So that's a bit about Ron for you, Thanks for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Welcome to the Forum Ron. There are several Australian members here, the most well known being Carol Jones and V8 .Bill.
Good luck. You will find a heap of valuable info regarding your interests.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...