What's new

Hello from Australia

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

buzz44

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 9, 2012
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 100%
Hi,

I'm buzz and currently work in the defence force. I've read the book and deep down I get this feeling I knew this stuff all along, and that there is something more to life than a job. Not that I hate my job, I love it, and I would recommend everyone to do a service to their country, it is challenging but very rewarding in many ways.

However, after my term is up I don't know if I'll continue, and I'm not even half way yet! I want to be rich... but I understand not to chase it, I need to fill a need and not look for some quick buck like I see a lot on this forum trying to do. I'm sick of hearing my mother tell me about how she shops at this butcher over this one because it's $2 cheaper, to fill up on this day instead of this day because it's cheaper. She's divorced after 35 years of marriage, is on a low salary, still has a mortgage to pay off and drowns her sorrows instead of doing anything to fix them. She always blames someone or something else, always complaining about money.

Anyways, I've read the book and I want to start my own business, atm I'm still in learning mode and listening to audio books and reading others. I understand it won't be an easy task but I'm on my way. I just need to find that need...

My first goal once I eventually get started is to replace my current salary in passive income and go from there.

Been lurking for a little while but thought it was time to say hi!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom