Hi everyone,
I'm Tanya. Just introducing myself from down under, . I'm still reading the Book(75% completed) and eager to get going. Just before picking up this book, I decided to not finish a 6 year course (one year completed!). I found out what the end results would be for me and it wasn't what I wanted.
I am self employed and going nowhere, however my work has given me an idea which I haven't found elsewhere. My problem is I have no real computer knowledge, just basic skills.
Could someone point me in the right direction as to what I need to do to even start a web site e.g. maybe a draft of what I want on the site? Or a book or other site that can help me get started.
Please forgive me with my writing skills, (I'm better at talking!)
I look forward to talking with everyone and appreciate any (simple) help.
Tanya
I'm Tanya. Just introducing myself from down under, . I'm still reading the Book(75% completed) and eager to get going. Just before picking up this book, I decided to not finish a 6 year course (one year completed!). I found out what the end results would be for me and it wasn't what I wanted.
I am self employed and going nowhere, however my work has given me an idea which I haven't found elsewhere. My problem is I have no real computer knowledge, just basic skills.
Could someone point me in the right direction as to what I need to do to even start a web site e.g. maybe a draft of what I want on the site? Or a book or other site that can help me get started.
Please forgive me with my writing skills, (I'm better at talking!)
I look forward to talking with everyone and appreciate any (simple) help.
Tanya
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
